As I sit here this morning,I am wondering what has happened to two packages that were supposed to be here yesterday. I tracked them,saw they were en route,supposed to be here by end of day-Nothing!

I did know that they were rerouted to smart post,but was not bothered by that. UNTIL- they never arrived!

This morning went to tracking,and lo and behold,now states no Information provided! Really? They just magically disappeared from the system.

This is not the first time have had issues with this method of delivery. I am. Ow contacting the 2 companies who I made purchases from amd alerting them that if they continue to use this form of delivery I will not be doing business with them online any further.

Btw,contacting FED EX only gets you a response of "you must contact the post office", and that gets me no where either.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments