1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Fed Ex claimed to have delivered a package to my front porch.I happened to be home out front when they claimed to have delivered it.

I contacted them and told them it was not delivered. I was told they would do an investigation and that the driver would have to respond in 48 hours, and that they would be calling me back in a couple days. Guess what? No call back.

So I called them again, asked what was going on and was told they are still waiting on the drivers response. At this time they admitted the driver was late responding and that his manager was calling him and I would have a call the next day. Again no call so I called the following day and the same ole thing-no driver response, their records show package left on front porch. At that time I asked them how do they verify any of this or is it the drivers word against mine (I asked even though the driver still had not responded).

Turns out it is their word against yours. Anyway, I was promised again I would have a call in 24 hours, no call, I call back. After several holds and transfers Fed Ex says they are sticking with their data that the package was delivered to my house. Guess what?

I found the package a block away, same address number but different street. So I now call Fed Ex explain I found the package and asked if someone could call me as I had a few questions about why I did not get the calls promised and also I wanted to know more about the investigation process.

I was assured a manager would call me in 2 days.Here it is 2 weeks later and no call.

Review about: Fedex Standard Delivery Service.

Reason of review: not delivered, no call backs, and lied to..

Preferred solution: I want to speak with a manager about the case and my questions.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments