Everyday the same Fed Ex driver drives passed my work.I am usually outside around the same time he drives by and on numerous occasions I have seen him driving irresponsibly.

This includes speeding, driving on the sidewalk, disregard for pedestrians and not signalling. I know a bike courier that got hit and almost lost her life because of a Fed Ex truck in the same quiet neighbourhood, and yet I still see this kind of reckless driving. Disgusting. I am calling to complain today, and also informing the police office of our community.

Hopefully something happens today.This kind of careless action from a large company is unacceptable.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

GOTTA GET THAT *** TO THE TERMINAL SO THAT THE SPEEDING DRIVERS CAN DELIVER THIS CHINA-MART JUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

A truck driver drove for thirty miles in the fast lane, speeding, brights on, and during a

Wind advisory his trailer swaying all over, his truck number is 119227. I don't know

How this *** has his cdl.

ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOM..gotta get that junk out....

Another person with to much time on their hands and loves to complain what a bad mix

to service support Austin, Texas, United States #664205

You mean someone willing to hold someone else accountable? If we had more people like this not willing to turn a blind eye, FedEx drivers wouldn't behave like maniacs.