1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

As I track a package sent to me, I find that Fed Ex returned my package to sender saying it had an incorrect address on it.I check the mailing label from the company and find that the address is correct.

I called Fed Ex to see how to get help and get my package. The sender won't resend now because address was correct and they're afraid it will just get sent back again. I don't know how to get my package! I called Fed Ex for help and they couldn't have cared less!

All I was told was that it was returned and I need to contact the sender to have it resent! Unbelievable! How do I get something from them when it's sent to my correct address?! No one else ever had trouble delivering to me before either.

I HATE Fed Ex!Will never use again!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments