I live in a luxury apt complex, UPS & UPSP both leave a note on the door and deliver the packages to the office to hold for pick up.Fed-Ex doesn't even bother to knock on the door, Ive been at home on numerous occasions and when my daughter comes home she brings in the package that was just left outside the door.

My UPS guy said to me the other day...that all the residents have said the same thing about the FED-EX delivery person.

how lazy can they be....?I will never use Fed-Ex and I have decided not to use retailers that ship through FED-EX

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #11123

if you do not stipulate that, you want your package left at the office if your not home, they wont the package, there is a small surchagre to request a signature. alot of times the offfice wont sign jus depends on whos working at the time. As for ups making a comment and u believethat ***, I have soem beach land in the sahara i can sell u

Newport, Minnesota, United States #3913

This happens to me all the time.Additionally, they like to pretend they tried to deliver- sometimes, I sit outside the door just to see what they'll do...

but they just don't come...cause that would make it way too easy to deliver a package.

Citronelle, Alabama, United States #1575

:( Fed Ex Tracking system is a real JOKE! Don't use them or any online stores that do! You'll be happier in the future!