Fed Ex is attempting to deliver, for the 2nd time, a bike and bike box to my husband.It is NOT his.

He shipped one from the east coast to our west coast home after a trip, He received his. Then a week later, we received door tags for a package. I stayed home to see what it was---OMG, an identical bike box. Not ours, I explained, so I refused it.

Week later, received phone call from B&B hubby and I had visited on east coast, my husbands bike had been returned to them! Not his, we explain and call FEd Ex for a pick up customer service to explain the mix-up. Someone somewhere is looking for an expensive bike box and hopefully, a bike worth shipping. Asked them to check their claims dept.

for someone missing a bike. Almost 2 weeks later, I return home today from the gym and find a door tag. Nothing is expected, so went online to check----you guessed it...the bike box is being delivered AGAIN!!!! What to do?

If I refuse, it goes back to our B&B-- not their problem. How many times will this bike be shipped cross country? How do I get out of this loop?

Anyone missing a bike that they can identify the box, town of original shipment?Any suggestions?

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments