My wife and I flew standby fron Ca to Canada to stay at Banff National park for a week.Because we are only allowed one suitcase ea on the plane I sent a box with our warm clothing/gear TEN days prior via Fed Ex ground from my local fed ex station located in Temecula Ca to the B&B we would be staying at.I asked the women at the hub AND also inquired on the phone to make sure I had all of the proper paperwork/customs docs in order and they said yes.

GUESS WHAT??? Five days Before I arrived in Canada I saw online that my package was held up in customs so I called and emailed every day, we showed up in Canada still no package, I kept calling and emailing, nothing.It was set to deliver THE DAY WE LEFT FOR HOME so I had the package refused by the B&B and sent back home.I had to spend $300 on new gloves, hiking boots, etc..... I called the Fed Ex manager,Sent a hand written letter, expecting to be reimbursed for my shipping costs and the money I had to spend on new clothing to no avail they would not pay for anything !!! I HATE FED EX GROUND !!!

It basically ruined our trip having to deal with these *** the entire week.BTW, I have been in the shipping buisiness for over twenty years and cannot beleive this happened.

I WILL NEVER USE FED EX GROUND FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EVER AGAIN, AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU.Boy, I feel better now getting this off my chest.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments