Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I WILL NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN! I have been waiting for my packages more than 10 DAYS NOW !! There is no co-ordination between FedEx and FedEx Ground. I recently moved from LA to Virginia. I have called FedEx support after I had created the shipment and scheduled the delivery, that this needs to be delivered only after this date(My lease start date). They gave me an option to call during the transit that they will keep the packages on hold.I had called them as said, they also PROMISED to me that these packages are now scheduled to delivery the date I provided. But FedEx Ground guys follow their own rules and they never listen to the customer support. They have then made a first attempt on the day before my scheduled date.WHICH SHOULD NOT BE COUNTED. Ground guys has then made an attempt on Monday and counted as two attempts. So, I have taken a day leave and was home and sitting near the door and just waiting for the packages. They did not even knock the door, and kept the notice to the front door as Final Attempt(The boxes were 100 pounds weight, just being lazy they left the notice to pickup at fedex).

When I called the FedEx guys about the situation, they promised me that this is now scheduled to the next business day. So, I have taken a day-off again the following day and literally opened my door, just not to miss my packages and no one showed-up, THE ITEMS IN THE BOX WERE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.

I have called more than 20 TIMES to FedEx customer support,just for these packages. I have then received a call from case manager, sorry for the inconvenience but the Ground guy is not willing to schedule the delivery,we cannot force them to deliver, SERIOUSLY? FedEX as a whole promised to deliver the packages on time. He then mentioned that, I'm supposed to pick up from the facility. INTRESTINGLY, FedEX app does not show any such information and it keeps saying the scheduled delivery is tomorrow.

Who will bear the expenses, as I have to buy the stuff to manage my daily routine in my new location.

I'M VERY FRUSTATED with FEDEX, ITS ALL MESSED UP. I need answers for each of my concerns here.

Just to count your number of attempts, they leave the fedex slip at the front door just to avoid the lifting of boxes. They don't knock the door. If they do so, they have to carry the boxes to drop at the door. Come on guys, you are paid to do that work and if you don't want to do such a service be out of business.

The final thing if this can't be resolved is to pull out the CCTV footage of what the delivery team is doing at the front door to prove you guys are wrong. As this would be a cost involved activity be ready for the consequences.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments