Dilliner, Pennsylvania

I bought and paid for a package to be delivered by Fed EX (not my choice).They have been holding this package in their faciltiy for days with out it moving..

whats the problem ? call them and ask about it and they lie and say we tryed to deliver it. the date they say they tried is totally impossible because (by there records) it was several hundred miles away. with this kind of service im sure i will not use them at all.

ill walk it there first.(probally get there faster) now their sight wont let me post this inless i usa at least 100 words here.

well i can but im not sure they would really like it.i tryed to be calm and nice here but now if they want me to tell them how i really feel, i can do that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of held my package hostage and still our. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments