Additional Fees

Within 30 minutes of receiving package destined for delivery to my house, Fed Ex's Crofton, MD, facility changed the status of my package to "Delivery exception - business closed -no delivery attempt." I called their 800 number and eventually spoke with a human who advised me that I would hear from the facility within 2 hours.Never happened.

Called 800 again and got Crofton's phone number. The Crofton facility told me they made a mistake. Today is Friday. They can't fix their mistake by delivering it on a Saturday or Sunday.

Monday is a holiday, so I won't get the delivery until Tuesday.

The guy hung up on me.Fed Ex needs customer service training!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to "deliver my package over the weekend or refund my shipping charge!".

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments