Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have had several run ins with fed ex employees and none are favorable.I have had packages literally dropped on the porch from waist level( i witnessed this myself), packages left in the parking lot of my apt complex instead of my front door because of the stairs, rude and obstinate interactions with fed ex drivers, and this last and absolute final interaction.

I ordered pet food on the 9th of April with two day delivery guarantee. I checked on April 11, and found the items were still in the warehouse at a neighboring facility. I checked on the 12th and was assured by several employees that the items were on the way. I checked on the 13th and was promised delivery by the end of that day.

End of day comes and no package. I called and was informed that the items were never loaded on the truck, just added to the manifest. I received no apology or concern of any kind for the delay.

I finally got my items on the 14th after calling at least 15 times to different parts of the company for assistance.This is ridiculous!!!!

I will never do business with FEDEX again!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I would like a formal apology from the knoxville tennessee location .

I didn't like: Entire experience, Not doing what they said, Rude and inconsiderate drivers.

Comments