I had my cell phone sent from verizon overnight. Every time fed ex or any other delievery company comes through my gate they would let my dog out the gate.

I put a lock on my gate with a note that says" all delieveries please come to back door" fed ex is the only company that refuses to do that!

They want me to pick up my packages and the place is in atlanta ga. I work all the way in chattanooga! How hard would it be just to walk 100 feet to my back door?

And not only that I call the customer service number, and they are rude,and you can barely understand a word they are saying!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

WE ARE A PRODUCTION COMPANY BASED IN CALIFORNIA AND NEW JERSEY, PROVIDING NEWS FOOTAGE TO TV STATIONS AS PART OF OUR DAILY BUSINESS.

OUR PRODUCTION MANAGER TENDERED 5 FEDEX ENVELOPES TO A LOCAL FEDEX DEPOT ON SATURDAY FOR DELIVERY FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING TO OUR NETWORK ACCOUNTS FOR LIVE BROADCASTS.

FEDEX HAD DECIDED THAT OUR ACCOUNT HAS HAD SOME FORM OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY (THAT THEY REFUSE TO DISCUSS, DOCUMENT OR REVEAL), SO THEY HAVE REFUSED TO DELIVER ANY AND ALL OF OUR PACKAGES.

THERE WAS NO ONE TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE WITH FEDEX OVER THE WEEKEND AND WHEN WE WERE ABLE TO CONTACT THE FEDEX SECURITY MANAGER ON MONDAY MORNING, WE WERE TOLD THAT THE QUESTIONS WE WERE ASKING ABOUT OUR TIME VALUE PACKAGES (WHY,WHERE,WHEN) WOULD NOT BE ANSWERED AND THE PACKAGES WOULD BE RETURNED TO US.

MAY I SUGGEST THAT THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY FOR FEDEX TO DEAL WITH LONG TERM BUSINESS CUSTOMERS AND CLEARLY FEDEX HAS NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAY COULD POSSIBLY BE.