In the process of (trying) to get a delivery from Fed Ex. This is the second time I am using Fed Ex (not my choice but the online store's choice) and both times I have had problems.

1st time I ordered a phone with new service and my cell number was to be transfered to the new cell phone on the delivery date. I sat on my front porch all day but the package never showed. For some reason in my tracking it said that I wasn't home...total BS! The terminal in Brooklyn could not explain that. My current phone service in the meantime was shut off. Next day the package was never put on the truck! Third day i got an email stating that the address was incorrect (even though it was correct) and on the fourth day after speaking with someone at the terminal and the truck driver I finally received my phone.

2nd time is happening now 12/18/07 was anticipated delivery date according to tracking. It was on the truck and i received 2 delivery exceptions at the same time. One said no one was home (a complete lie because I was home all day) and the second said wrong address. I called to confirm that the address was correct also giving them directions (even though i live in Brooklyn and not out in the country) and I also provided my cell phone number so the driver can call if there is a problem. Once again today I receive an email stating "wrong address". After arguing with Fed Ex customer service because they did not want to connect me directly with the Brooklyn terminal, they finally did. I once again confirmed that the address is correct AND that my cell phone number is correct. They could not explain to me why it did not get delivered yesterday or today and why i was not called even though I provided a cell number. I was guaranteed delivery tomorrow...Let's see what happens.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

We are going through the same thing as we speak. They said that we were not home plus it has been at a FedEx hub (about 70 miles away) for 2 days now. For the last 2 days it says that the package was "on truck out for delivery." I HATE FEDEX!!!!

Barron, Wisconsin, United States #14914

Same thing is happening to me at the bethlehem Terimal wrong address but I confirmed it was, wasn't home when I was, called for direction never showed know there closed for two days .

La Habra, California, United States #2657

can you post the number of the brooklyn terminal. i had a package stolen and i am tryingto tracking down a supervisor there. thx!

Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States #2095

i just ordered from them and what do ya know it was stolen??? it never showed....dont know what to do guess im going to lose all the money i invested.