Do not use Fed-ex!They will not deliver on their promise date.

They have a flippant attitude as if they are doing you a favor. When my packages from two different vendors sent the same day from two separate locations with the same "scheduled" delivery date (09.13.11) did not arrive as promised, I called the customer service line and was told that they were only trying to do me a favor by delivering it on that date. That actually their guaranteed date was 09.14.11. After laughing at her, I proceeded to tell her that no one at Fed-ex knows me to do me a favor.

I also advised her that each time I checked the progress through the tracking number I printed the Status page which indicated each time that it was "on schedule" I offered to scan and e-mail them to her. She declined. She then told me that the delay was due to Tropical Storm Lee on the east coast. I again laughed and proclaimed that I live in Las Vegas Nevada which is West!

She was speechless and once again told me that they were only trying to do me a favor. So I again explained that I too was trying to do them a favor by using Fed-ex. I should have insisted that the two vendors ship via UPS or USPS.

In the future I will refuse to do business with any vendor who ships via Fed-ex.I refuse to give fed-ex a dime of my hard earned money.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments