FED EX IS THE WORST.Package never arrived, neither was any notice left.

After calling i arranged to pick up my wife's medicine from the office the next day. My wife showed her U.S. passport but was told that was not good enough because it did not have her address. She does not have a drivers license.

But I do, although we have the same last name and my license has the address on it, they still refused to release the package. Because it was Friday we now had to wait until Monday to get the medicine. Come Monday every one took turns standing at the front door while tracking the progress of the package on the computers. All of a sudden, the message popped up that the package was delivered but no one was home.I am outraged by the unprofessionalism, and the total disregard these workers have for someones personal property, This service is not free, we are actually paying to be screwed over by Fed ex.

FED EX IS THE WORST.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of medicine shipping. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned medicine shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments