Tracking Tool

We ordered pkg. on 4/20/16 shipped on 4/21/16 by fed ex, got an e- mail from fed ex that our pkg.

was delivered, didn't see it called fed ex asked the lady pkg isn't there and by the way she was very rude, nasty and threated me like I was taking up her time. I asked her that e-mail said my pkg. was delivered don't see it told her live in an apt. building she said the pkg.

was at the post office. Called the post office next day didn't get our pkg. asked them about our pkg. post office said they never recived our pkg.

and it never got scanned in. We have been fighting with fed ex trying to find out where my pkg is. This is not the first time I have lost a pkg. from fed ex.

All we get from fed ex is excuses they have been rude and nasty and make you feel like it's my fault. It is there responsibility when they get pkg. in there warehouse in making sure it gets saftly to the consumers. But all they really care about is making the money not the people.

So we say this we will never have anything ever shipped by fed ex ever again. They are irresponsible idiots who don't care.

Post office also said fed ex have been sending out e-mails out when a pkg. has been delivered when it hasen't arrived yet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 29, 2016.

Comments