Update by user Dec 01, 2012

This FED EX KINKOS IS IN NORTH RICHLAND HILLS ON DAVIS BLVD IN TEXAS.I waited long time to get that mattress.

It was the last one the sender had. After much effort I had him send to me. I wanted to make sure it had all the stuff it should have. I drove to this fed ex kinkos 2 times to check the package.

They did not have the basic decency to let me get close to the package and let me see it up close. They acted like bullies the black guy and the lady. This is no way to deal with anyone lest the customer.

When the black guy was bullying me and the young hispanic guy there was another older hispanic looking man (who works there) was laughing about this!

WHO HIRES THESE PEOPLE?

THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY JOB.

fed ex needs to fire these people and if thisstore is owned by some individual they need to fire all 3 of them - the black guy, the middle aged white lady and the older hispanic worker.They lack basic decency.

Update by user Dec 01, 2012

WHO HIRES THESE PEOPLE?

THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY JOB.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2012

I requested this facility to hold my package, only after I had talked to a lady who said they will hold it for me. I gave her the necessary dimensions weight of the package. The fed ex site allowed it. It let me know that it will hold the package at that site. Then the manager of that location refused it first, I only knew that when I checked back online. So I called fed ex customer service they let me talk to manager. He then said yes he will hold it. I call back to check with fed ex and they said yes he will hold it. Then I found out later at night that he said NO!!!! from fed ex customer service. May be a mistake on their part or by people working there as he held the package.

So I go to pick up package next day and I see package is tearing off from bottom and at sides and I see that it is missing 2 parts that should be send by the sender!! I get worried. I try to see the package upclose but the lady there was very rude. It was just her tone of voice and uncooperative bossy behavior. I showed my id and I requested they bring the package close to me since she wont allow me to walk to my where my package was. She did not do it. It was very rude. There was a hispanic looking guy there and he seem to be helpful but was being bossed over by that lady.

I come back and got really worried as my package seemd to be missing 2 important parts that should have been there but from outside tear on the package at bottom and sides I did not se ethem sincethey were supposed to be outside covering the inside of the whole.

I come back next day and again this time it was very rude reception. There was this black guy and he was extremely rude. I tried to get cooperation of the hispanic guy but this black guy interrupted in a bully kind of way and this subdued the hispanic guy.

Guess what I was trying to see if those 2 parts were showing up somewhere on the outside of the whole part and asked the hispanic guy to take a closer look.

I paid for the package, i paid for the shipping and i should be able to see what I am getting. They would not let me do it.

That is all. But the black guy acted rude.

Amazing fed ex has this kind of people working for them.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

chrishere
Fort Worth, Texas, United States #582555

managers name is jay bennett

I did not feel safe in this fed Ex kinkos store with the way this manager and his employees behaved with me. These people should not have any job.

chrishere

the young hispanic guy did inspect the package and found no materials that it should have come with. I did inspect the package and found no materials that it should have come with. But the behavior of others was disgusting.