2033 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901, USA

August 16, 2017 Regarding Fed-Ex customer service: I call for help and get someone who cannot speak English very well.I cannot understand them.

They cannot answer my calls regarding LOCAL issues. There is no local contact phone number or way to contact someone locally, for which I was trying to talk with. I tried various numbers and people; I am very upset with the lack of customer support and assistance in trying to get and find basic general questions and options for me personally; and all seemed very unwilling to try to help me and assist me with my future delivery problems of various and multiple packages being sent to me from Walmart.com; which has been a disaster full of errors on their part as well. Walmart is a difficult company to deal with and their customer service is also the worst so I was trying to get assistance from the delivery end of these transactions so I know I can and will get my packages ok without being stolen and with any further difficulties but Fed-Ex has been impossible to deal with in regards to this problem as well as unwilling to help me in making sure I do get my packages successfully!

I would not choose this delivery option if I ever have the choice!Susan; Columbia Falls, Montana

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Preferred solution: people to be aware and know what kind of company and service Fed Ex is.

I didn't like: That they have poor or no customer service or care.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments