2033 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901, USA

August 16, 2017 Regarding Fed-Ex customer service: I call for help and get someone who cannot speak English very well. I cannot understand them.

They cannot answer my calls regarding LOCAL issues. There is no local contact phone number or way to contact someone locally, for which I was trying to talk with. I tried various numbers and people; I am very upset with the lack of customer support and assistance in trying to get and find basic general questions and options for me personally; and all seemed very unwilling to try to help me and assist me with my future delivery problems of various and multiple packages being sent to me from Walmart.com; which has been a disaster full of errors on their part as well. Walmart is a difficult company to deal with and their customer service is also the worst so I was trying to get assistance from the delivery end of these transactions so I know I can and will get my packages ok without being stolen and with any further difficulties but Fed-Ex has been impossible to deal with in regards to this problem as well as unwilling to help me in making sure I do get my packages successfully!

I would not choose this delivery option if I ever have the choice! Susan; Columbia Falls, Montana

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Preferred solution: people to be aware and know what kind of company and service Fed Ex is.

I didn't like: That they have poor or no customer service or care.

Comments