Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I come home from a long day of work to see I have a Fed Ex delivery notice on my door...with everything blank except for the "other" regarding where the package was left.I live in a row-home in a great neighborhood and have had packages left at the backdoor, or even out front without a problem.

He left it "inside trash can"...needless to say it was trash day today and there was nasty trash juice left in it. WTF. it lightly rained today..my judgement says if your going to go down that route...put the lid over the package, not the package in the trash can.

WOW!!appauling.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fedex Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..." Read more Fedex - Failure to deliver despite compromises Fedex "1st attempt: I was at work and wasn't aware a signature was needed for the delivery. Received a door tag with my last name, date, and amount of packages scrawled..." Read more FedEx employees discriminate foreigners Fedex "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..." Read more Fedex Clothes And Shipping Review Fedex "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more