I went to a fed ex happy about sending a christmas present a surprise but to my surprise i was not treated like a customer the employee did not greeted me but got to my nerves she was very arrogant and as i wanted to pay the amount she gave me at moment i offered to pay she yelled at me quote ( I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY!!In front of other customers the manager saw what it had happen told him about this employee's attitude that was very unprofessional.

Problem 2 the manager asked me if i could pay extra money and i would have my package delivered in 2 days well it took almost a month and still im waiting for my package to be delivered are you kidding me!!! My next step legal action. they lied twice about attempting to deliver the package and That nobody was home That is BS my family was there been there waiting for this package to arrive so i kept calling i spoke with many people managers employees and nobody has a straight answer And to their excuze they said that it was to dangerous to deliver in that area so we offered another address so when they got in contact with a relative they wanted an extra 135 dollars international charges Fed ex never warn me about 135 dollars in extra charges. This whole issue with fed ex turned out to be a nightmare!

The charge too much they dont tell you The truth about international extra charges they lie and they are arrogant unprofessional.I DONT RECOMMEND FED EX TO ANYONE people try Other shipping Services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with nightmare with fed ex and shipping and stated that there is a room for improvement of its been a nightmare with fed ex and delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $211. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

El Monte, California, United States #931712

Everithing went okay with fedex now.. I got my package delivered and i got a reimbursement..

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #927390

Reading that gave me a headache. Next time just type: waaaaa waaaaa waaaaa