Ordered a package from Walmart.com, they have been helpful by the way.Checked my tracking this morning at 11 am, said package was delivered at 920am.

Really? Hmmmm, I've been here all morning. Note says it was left at front door, nope sorry. Called customer service, was told someone would contact me in less than 2 hours.

Someone left voicemail, without calling I might add, an hour later. I called back to give description of house, and was told they would contact driver. I call back after two hours of hearing nothing. I am told driver hasn't been heard from and it will be sent to local office for resolution, in 48 to 72 hours!!!!

Are you kidding me, what kind of service is this?

I have taken the issue to Walmart and will see what they have to say, will probably just get a refund and have to order from another company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $43. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex customer care from FedEx was very poor customer service, delivery service and being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments