So here's the kicker in the, according to the tracking info on the site, my package allegedly was delivered and signed for by me!Which absolutely did not happen.

The spoke to their driver, Terrance who was on that route and he states he didn't deliver any packages to this address all week...um hello! Exactly so why does my tacking info state that I have received my package by stating I signed for it, the guy on the phones tells me well maybe he scanned it and just forgot to deliver it and took it back to the terminal at the end of his shift. So that's basically saying an employee had marked that they have completed a task, intending to do it a future time, which they never got around to so they just said fu@& it! And went home, without completing the task last minute, or undoing their indication of having completed that task...

And this is the type of service your company allows!! So now I'm being told to wait for a form that I have to fill out all the same information you already have access to when you pull up the tracking number and see the notations of the calls I make everyday trying to get info from you people. What is it I am to write down that you don't already know? How about Tearrance the driver fill out a form stating why he would mark any package as having been delivered when he knew, when he marked it and at the end of his shift that, that package has not been delivered?

Also he should include where the he!l the package is, and his letter of resignation for not performing his job with a level of honesty and integrity when handling something that is important and he has been entrusted to get them from point a to point b. So now 9 days before I am to board a flight out of the country to wed, I have no dress. I will have to take my chances on what's in store. It's very hard to find a white beach destination dress in the middle of February where I live.

It's currently 19 degrees outside, if that helps you imagine what type of clothing you'll find in stores...

This is just unbelievable and not over by a long shot...You will hear from me every day until I get my dress and if I don't get it in time, you will be the ones paying for the return shipping once I get back!

This person wrote the review because of "wedding dress never delivered" of wedding dress shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $113 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments