Does anyone really believe the Fed Ex tracking service notices?????

SmartPost should be called *** post because you'll be lucky to ever receive your package.

No one knows how long it will take because they won't tell you. Perhap an even better name would be 'It gets there when it gets there.'

Be assured, they manipulate shipping times and locations to ensure you pay for quicker shipping in the future. No reason for a package located 40 miles away to be shipped (supposedly) across the country. I'll be better off contacting a seller and arranging my own pick up. Would have saved time and money.

This is a serious problem with this company; I will be absolutely sure to request a different shipper next time I'm buying online.

Current problem is a $300 jersey I ordered to celebrate Super Bowl (ordered on 1/22 @ Noon from NFL Shop.) Looks like I won't be wearing my new jersey to my SB party. Thanks a lot Fed Ex...I'll be SMART and avoid your service at all costs.

This is exactly what happens when you use a private company instead of a government public service (USPS). Government services provide more for customers and private companies like Fed Ex are only out to make money at all costs.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

They like UPS are a monopoly. And there is very little we can do about it if we shop online.

In some warped way we all helped create these monsters.

The best advise I can offer is to use USPS when ever possible, they truly are thankful to still have a job.

FedEx and UPS are run by Wall-Street and the millions of investors around the world who would pimp their own mothers for a dividend.