This has to be THEE WORST experience I have ever experienced with any delivery company. Your website for tracking packages is complete TRASH!

I came on the website yesterday to see that it said my two packages would be delivered to my home on 2/18/2016 by the end of the day. The last time I checked yesterday was 5pm it still said the same thing. I called to make sure that if someone wasn't home (because I can’t just have my mother stay in house all day WHILE IM AT WORK) to see if she's not home when the package comes can it be left at the front door. So I gave the lady on the phone my number for when the driver drops off the package.

Long story short it's now 7pm going on 8pm yesterday and I still don't have my packages. I go on the website and then it now says NO DELIVERY DATE AVALIABLE. LIKE WHAT? That's ridiculous!

I got NO NOTIFICATION NO PHONE CALL NOTHING! This morning comes and around 8am it then says delivery date 2/19/2016 by the end of the day. I go on there again a little before 9am and it says delivered for BOTH packages I called my mother to see if it was there and she had NOTHING! It says a signature was taken and everything, but how?

AGAIN A TRASH SYSTEM! Whoever is updating these things because they need to be FIRED! So even though it says my package was delivered and it wasn't about an hour later with me being on the phone with Gillian from the Atlanta customer advocate team my mother calls and says he's JUST dropped off ONE BOX but he took the other one... might I add he wasn't even in a fed-ex professional truck he was in a regular old pick-up.

UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!! Like you all can't be serious who do you guys have delivering these packages anybody off the street with a truck? That doesn't make me want to deal with fed-ex ever again. Someone needs to really reevaluate the system that Is being ran with this company because again it's TRASH.

The moral of the story is I STILL HAVEN'T received my full package it wasn't cheap lets also add that. But, I'm sitting here looking on your website and it's as if everything was delivered at around 9am and this is not as such!

I am NOT PLEASED AT ALL! AND IT'S UNFORCUNATE THAT I DONT HAVE THE CHOICE OF WHO DELIVERS MY PACKAGES FROM WHATEVER COMAPNY BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER EVER WANT TO USE FED-EX AGAIN!

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Speaking to someone from the head Corperate Office to assure this never happens again!.

Comments