I had a problem with getting Fed-ex delivering my package after they delivered it to another city and address.They said they would deliver it the next day and they didn't show up or call.The next day they acted like they didn't know there was a problem.

This went on for about a week. Finally it showed up back at distribution center. I had to go to the distribution center to get it. Reading the label for the correct address must not be a requirement.

I think I'll try to get a job there.(St Louis area)

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

fed ex is a bunch of lazy, *** jackasses; apparently this is an employment requirement.I would never use them to ship anything myself but other people use them to send things to me.

They regularly lose packages, mis represent where they left a package (the delivery tags say office; oops!

they sent it back to the store!).I can't even estimate the inconvenience and time I have spent trying to chase down packages from these incompetent f#cks over the past two years.

#120210

I also had problems with fed-ex.They failed to deliver saying the address was wrong,but it was not.Then they said the weather was bad when it was sunny out.I called wal mart and they refunded my shipping charge.UPS is much better.I have never had a problem with them.