My product originated 40 miles north of me in Auburn WA.Sent out yesterday, it is now 200+ miles south of me in Oregon.

WHY? This wastes fuel, unnecessarily clogs the highways..it makes no sense, and their customer service was worthless when I tried to find out why. Companies only get away with this because most people are unaware, and good luck getting an explanation without major research. Who's got time for that?

Disgraceful! Apparently, pissed off consumer wants at least 100 words. After twitter, I'm conditioned to be brief. Fed Ex sucks.

Whatever executive made this decision for *** delivery practices should have to answer for the environmental havoc and traffic problems he/she is responsible for.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service and designed delay of package to avoid early delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments