It's not a delivery if you can't wait the 30 seconds for the door to be answered.

FedEx service sucks!

During an cell phone upgrade, I ordered 2 extra phones that I could have bought locally. I did so based on the assurance that they would all arrive at my house either Thursday or Friday..... and they did.

Unfortunately, the delivery person couldn't wait for me to answer the door, and they WERE NOT DELIVERED.

I heard my dogs bark, followed by the knock on the door. I was expecting the delivery, so I immediately logged off the computer and went downstairs. I open the door and their truck, but no delivery person. I looked around my porch expecting packages.

Nothing.

I saw a door tag, and looked up to see the truck pulling away. I ran out into the road, yelling, trying to get the driver's attention. He continues down the road. I immediately take the door tag inside and call the number on the tag. I am sure I reach the person on the other end before the truck could have left the neighborhood. I ask if the driver can return to my house. I am told they can't do that, but 'a request' would be placed to have it delivered by another truck later that night.

It wasn't.

This caused several problems for me, because the extra phones were for THIS WEEKEND (Memorial Day), and now I won't have them until Tuesday, assuming their service is not as incompetent on that day as well. (I have signed the door tag, and placed it back on my door.)

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments