I ordered an item for my mother online.It shipped on December 13th from Florida.

The last updated scan was on Monday, December 16th. The item was in Ohio. I live in Pennsylvania. The package was scheduled to be delivered yesterday, December 20th.

I find it hard to believe that it takes 5 days to have something delivered from Ohio to Pennsylvania, but ok. Today, December 21st, I checked for an update. It is now in PA, but not scheduled for delivery until Thursday, December 26th. That is unacceptable!

I ordered my items with plenty of time for them to be delivered before Christmas. Emails to Fed Ex have gone unanswered and I've been on hold via telephone for over 20 minutes. What an inconvenience! I have had nothing but BAD experiences with Fed Ex in the past.

I've had packages bounce from state to state (nowhere near the vicinity of PA) which is ridiculous. Had this been shipped via the post office, I would have had my packages by now.

Unfortunately, I did not have a choice as to who the delivery carrier was.I am extremely frustrated and angry right now.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments