I ordered flowers to be delivered on 12/24 paid priority shipping to arrive by 10:30 AM.After numerous calls to Fed Ex asking about package I can clearly see hasn't budged from the airport, they said it's on the truck to be delivered.

At 3:30 PM package hadn't even left airport. Friday after numerous phone calls TO FEX they said the zip code was wrong, can't be delivered. Customer service response, this happens over the holidays, we can deliver it Monday. I'm sure my friend would love week old flowers.

"Friendly" rep said we can destroy the package, I said please !Thanks for a wonderful surprise Fed Ex !

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery service, Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Don't be so dependant on delivery system. simple. By local.

Yeah, Christmas was ruined.People are killed defending our country everyday.

Police officers, military personal, their family lives are shattered. Recently a 13 year old boy's father was killed less than a week before Christmas.

(his father was a police officer killed by some nutcase who later killed himself) Now that boy's Christmas was ruined as well as other families, and you cry like a brat claiming Christmas was ruined because you did not get flowers delivered on time.Grow up crybaby and don't order at the last minute.

Halethorpe, Maryland, United States #921343

Somebody call this guy a waambulance. Don't wait til the last minute next year dummy!