Ho Ho Ho I guess Santa does get lost if you send Fed Ex.Today 12/27 we are still waiting to receive our package that was sent on 12/17 3 day service.We have every possible and even impossible explanation as to ,Where it is?

When it will be here? and now best of all It may be lost? We have spoken to a lot of people all over the US but we can't talk to the Hub in Chicago supposedly where are package is. Go figure.

The CEO secretary well she leaves no room for sympathy only sarcasm. We will never and I repeat never and will let everyone know Never to use them again.

Mind you this was one of our Kids Xmas presents,they really think Santa is LOST!!!!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

fed ex is the worst package delivery company on earth.the package cannot be delivered to any other fedx facility or anywhere is that would make convenient for me to pickup without losing a day of work to accept the package, i called and one person said one thing and then another representative said something different.

this has become the most dismal experience i have incountered with any package delivery company.the sender, who does thousands of dollars a month with fedx is unhappy with this situation and he or i will never do business with fedx again.