My time-sensitive luggage purchase was shipped by e-bags within hours of ordering.It arrived in my home city Fed Ex, by their own tracking, the next day, 5/29.

Estimated time of delivery was 6/3. The tracking arrow froze and the day kept on being advanced until it now said 6/8. After numerous hours of my time, customer service agents from the shipper, from Fed Ex and the USPS, the best Fed Ex could offer me was that they would "put a trace" on it that might take 48 hours, that I was not the customer--the shipper was, and that "I should call the USPS", that this was an economical shipping method and that the delivery time was never guaranteed! My local P.O.

was helpful in telling me that the bag had not arrived yet at the P.O., the e-bag CS agent was trying to offer me the courtesy of a second bag, but Fed Ex was "storing" my bag for a full 10 days, 7 business days. This I know because the bag originated (Shipping container info) from 46217 and I am in 46208, the same city!! Had I known, I could have picked it up and had it on the 29th.

UPS got another bag from CA, by ground UPS in half the time!Don't believe Fed Ex's website.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments