Verified Reviewer

I ordered some calendar planning supplies from Joannes on 12/12/2020. They originated in Fresno, CA and I live in a suburb of Sacramento.

At this point, I could have walked or ridden a bike to Fresno and picked up the package myself and be back at home!

First the package was sent to FedEx Sacramento, then it was transferred 10 miles away from my local post office and it hasnt moved since.

I cant get any clear answer from either USPS or FedEx.

I wont be using any company in the future that uses Fed Ex Smart Post to ship. Its just not worth the stress of wondering when I have to be home to get the package before someone else steals it off my porch.

Earlier in the shipping process, I received information that the package would be delivered on 12/17/2020 and stayed home all day to make sure I received the package - it never was delivered and on 12/22/2020, Im still waiting for them to update the delivery date.

User's recommendation: Don’t trust your packages to Fed Ex Smart Post!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Cons: Packages are stalled at nearby fedex.

Comments