I ordered some things on line for Christmas and the estimated arrival time was the 20th of this month.So I checked tracking on the Fed Ex website about my packages only to find that for some reason unknown to me and everyone I talked to decided to use smartpost which in my opinion should be called stupidpost.
Now these packages left the smartpost location and was supposed to arrive in my area on the 19th. I talked to the post office because that's where the smartpost sends the packages to be delivered. The smartpost location is only a 2 hour drive to the closest main post office to me. The post office is still waiting to receive several pallets from that smartpost location and they don't know where the shipments are.
Fed Ex doesn't know where those are pallets either. I am supposed to leave today to spend Christmas with those that I bought those presents for and now I don't have them. It's a *** shame that the USPS is doing a better job than Fed Ex. I use to support Fed Ex but no longer.
I will never use Fed Ex and I will not order anything from anyone if they use Fed Ex.I also urge everyone not to use Fed Ex.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "Visited the Mentor Ave. in Mentor Ohio . The carpets were in great need of vacuuming all around where we sat. Tables needed to be bussed . A..."
- "I'm still waiting to hear back from them about making a return. They first told me to send a picture. I followed all their rules and nobody will talk to..."
- "Walmart # 01895 W Market st. Fairlawn Ohio. I checked out at register 16 on Monday, August 18th 2015 at 6:21 PM. I paid for ALL the items listed on..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."