Oakdale, Pennsylvania

I PURSHASED A CELL PHONE FROM VERIZON THAT I PAID FULL RETAIL FOR.IT WAS OVER $300.00.

IT WAS GUARANTEED DELIVERY FOR THE 4TH OF DECEMBER BY 7 P.M. WELL 7 P.M. CAME AND NO CELL PHONE..SO I CALLED THE 1 800 GO FED EX NUMBER AND EXPLAINED THAT I NEVER GOT MY PHONE..THE RESPONSE I GOT FROM THE WOMAN THAT COULD HARDLY SPEAK ENGLISH WAS THAT I PHONE WAS BACK AT THE STATION. WHEN I ASKED Y IT WASNT DELIVERED SHE SAID THAT THE DRIVER HAD TOO MANY PACKAGES TO DEAL WITH..LOL TO REALLY MAKE ME MORE ANGRY WAS HER NEXT *** REPSONSE THAT I COULD GO PICK IT UP AT THE STATION..

I LIVE ALMOST 2 HOURS AWAY AND BESIDES THAT IT WASNT MY REPSONSIBLILITY. SO I CALLED THE STATION TO TALK TO A MANAGER AND HE ALPOLOGIZED TO ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD SEND HIS DRIVER OUT AT 7 AM EARLIER THAN NORMAL TO HAVE MY PACKAGED DELIVERD FIRST THING IN THE MORNING BETWEEN 8 AND 10 AM..WELL 10 A.M. CAME AND NO PACKAGE...SO I CALL BACK AND THERE RESPONSE THIS TIME THAT THEY WOULD TRY TO GET TO ME SOMETIME TODAY AND THAT IF IT LOOKED LIKE THEY COULDNT MAKE IT I COULD MEET THEM SOMEWHERE TO PICK IT UP..I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH *** IN MY LIFE..THIS IS THE WORSE SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD... PPL SHOULD NOT USE FED EX..US UPS..

THEY ARE MORE RELIABLE..I WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE GETTING MY PACKAGE IF THEY WOULD HAVE HAD A 4 YEAR OLD BRING IT TO ME ON A BICYCLE.

THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR THEIR INCOMPACY AND THEIR STUPIDY...

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

:( Fed-Ex customer service reps are horrible!! They refuse to help anyone out!! If i wanted return customers I would go above and beyond for them!!

Hey SALLY, I dont Lie, Keep your *** comments for the people sending your welfare checks!It did happen so deal with it!

Fed ex has been AWFUL to me. Not worth the paint on their trucks!

GO USPS !!!!!Much cheaper price AND they deal with rotten employees.

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48200

I love FedEx. I usually get my packages a couple of days BEFORE the expected delivery date. I think you're an *** and liar.

I agree, fed ex bites the big one. 1 month ago had a fed ex ground guy call me to deliver a sprint phone and ask for my address. I described the house, boat and car in yard. 15 minutes later I see a fed ex truck drive by my house. I called the driver back and he said he delivered, I asked him to get it and deliver it to MY ( the correct ) address. He promptly said Im too busy now, after

complaining to him, he hung the phone up. I then see him pull up two doors down. The neighbor had Already opened the package! No apology, no nothing but an opened package. Me and the neighbor almost got into a fight. I called cust service to ask to have a supervisor call me back but nothing.

Another time they delivered a 2500.00 check to a neighbor. Basically, fed ex sucks. Overpriced

and does not follow up on complaints! Steer clear from these Jerks!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48059

I must say this is a very good letter from a UPs employee trying to discourage people from going to Fed Ex and going to UPs.