Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I recently placed order on Amazon - third party vendor used Fed Ex to ship item.The item was a Nintendo Switch console for my child's 12th birthday.

He used some of his birthday $ to pay for it and I payed the rest. He knew when the item would be delivered and and was very excited. On delivery day, I received confirmation of delivery but said it was in or near the garage....we do not have a garage....I called my mom that was at home at time and confirmed the package was not delivered to our home...We searched everywhere. I called Fed Ex.

I spoke with Olivia....at first she was polite but not helpful...said I would get a call back in a day or 2.....only after I cussed about how sorry Fed Ex was did she get motivated to assist me...said I would get a call back in 2 hours....I gave her a number to call to reach me. Two hours and thirty minutes later I got call on the original number...not the one I requested. A guy left a voice mail and spoke so fast I had to listen to message 5 times to get number and reference number. I called back....lady never wanted reference number....asked me questions I had already answered in previous phone call...then said someone would call me in the morning...when asked, she fully admitted she had no idea where the package was.

The next morning I ended up having to call my local Fed Ex...They confirmed they had gotten an email about pakage and driver admitted he left it at wrong house and would try to retreive it....would call me back. At noon, I got a call...driver had tried to retrieve package but it was not where he left it in garage and no one was at home. The guy at Fed Ex said it was left at a house down from mine and asked if could retreive it because they could not contact person. I looked on Google immediately found home number and work email for lady...contacted her...got a response within the hour...AND WENT TO RETRIEVE PACKAGE ON MY OWN FROM HER WHILE I WAS ON MY LUNCH BREAK AT WORK!

Many insincere apologies were given by staff....but no one really seemed to care... House number dropped at was 1383 or something like it....Ours is 1740 (clearly printed on mailbox and on gate at drive)...Teach your drivers how to read numbers....

FED EX SUCKS....WILL NOT USE OR RECCOMEND TO ANYONE!!!I also informed Amazon of your HORRIBLE service...Amazon provided excellent customer service by the way....You should take notes...

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments