i wanted to sent a used phone to the Caribbean as a birthday gift for my 16yrs daughter and a birthday card.they assure me that i would pay nothing more to get it ship but what i paid for the shipping here.i ask them 5 times got the same answers.when it arrived at the destination they wanted me to pay another $325 us. for a birthday card and used phone?then they said if they do not get paid the item goes into a warehouse until they get paid(strong arming me)i ask to get my item back and i have spoken to 12 different customer service persons and each one give me a different answer.basically i have to pay for the item or they keep it.or pay to have it shipped back to me more money for their mistake.this has been going on for 12 days now a birthday gift to my daughter who stayed home from summer school just to get this gift that she saw came and taken away because. a 16yr old child does not have $325 us dollars.i never do this.i actually hate when people do this because i always assume they are trying to milk the system but i have completely lost it.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments