One afternoon, at the nearest FEDEX Store, I had dropped off all my 11 packages in. After following the instructions of the FED EX store worker, I completed all my customs paper work, and packaging procedures.

Only to find out the next morning, a unprofessional "REPRESENTATIVE" from FED ex called me to tell me that my packages were not acceptable because they now claim my packages to be "unaccompanied baggages". When I had asked them why were my baggages "unaccompanied baggages" they had failed to tell me the reason. In additional, the "representative" couldn't tell me what 'unaccompanied baggages' means.

A lot of things went wrong here:1) Why did they just accept my packages at Fed ex when they could have told me that these were "unaccompanied baggages". Their staff are not welled trained, and are not even able to decipher which packages are able to be accepted.

2) At this point, I still do not understand why personal items are not able to ship!Any regular customer can walk into Fed ex can go in and ship their personal belongings. This is really Discrimination.

3) In this situation even though Fed ex is totally at fault, the "unprofessional" representative only told me that I could just come and pick them up myself, without offering any type of compensations.

4) The driver who came back to deliver the 11 packages to my house, just left all my packages ,without us knowing, outside my house. NO SIGNATURE, or PHONE CALL...NOTHING!

Their customer service is just horrible. The girl that had talked to be on the phone was of no help. This is by far one of the most unprofessional services I've ever used. Because of this terrible experience and mistreatment as a customer, I would suggest to everyone not to ever use Fed Ex ever again. Please try other alternatives.

I will do my best to let everyone know about my horrible experience so that they may never have to go through such hassle again!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments