What to know why your boxes aren't delivered?Make sure we can't see your number on your house, Make sure it's painted over or it's not on the house ,like on a lawn etc,etc..If you or a neighbor have a dog that runs loose FORGET IT!! we don't listen to MY DOG WON'T *** yeah right..but if you got a dog that gets me,I WILL sue your ars,I will call the police you will pay TRUST ME!!!!!!Next if it snows and you don't shovel a path to your house Screw it tomorrows another day..Have a lot of garbage ,junk blocking the walk See yalater..Apts dwellers make sure that you don't put an apt#..Put a *** complaint in, we get that customer service mail WE DON'T FORGET NEXT TIME we are there..Have any of these things apply to YOU good luck in getting your JUNK.. Oh one more thing about house #s little hand drawn ones missing #s cant'you morons go to the store and get new ones what is wrong with you....

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#422080

that is your driveway just 2ruts and mud..

My FedEx driver went off the driveway and got buried in my yard.Spun his tires forward 30 ft then backed up then forward leaving me 50-60 ft of dual tire tracks some over 10 inches deep.

What a dipstick.

My drive is almost wide enough for two cars and this goon couldn't keep off the grass.Thanks

SO you must have a thing for him,there are other options ups ,post office.. maybe you are the problem.no you are the problem,typical chronic complainer...WA WA WA WA :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Typical FEDEX employee, blame the customer.My FEDEX driver is the epitomy of lazy.

He knows where my house is because he's here at least once a week. He just doesn't like having to interact with anyone. ANY Package that requires a signature he has a Doortag ready. He runs from his vehicle to my door slaps the tag on and runs.

Doesn't ring the doorbell or knock to let me sign in person. I even have him on video doing it as proof. I'm a disabled veteran that is home 99% of the time and watch him do this.

I hear the truck pull up but by the time I run to the front door there he is pulling away like he's driving a getaway vehicle and theres my lovely doortag.So don't you dare blame the customers...

DAY TWO no delivery

Why can't you find my house? it's the brown one with a dog running around..But don't worry he does not ***!!please i need my pkg today..true customer service letter..WOW Guess what NO delivery today....HA,HA,HA..We don't care if you get you stuff..... :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :p :p :p :p :p

I don't know why people don't think of these things. When I moved to a small duplex apartment, the first thing I did was buy new numbers and lettering to post very clearly for the delivery guys.

I guess some people just don't get out enough to experience what it's like trying to find an address, when the address isn't displayed properly.