I have had 3 deliveries from Fed Ex in the past 6 months that have not been delivered despite the tracking info saying that they were.God only knows where they go, but they sure aren't coming to my address.

Extremely frustrating!! Now every time a package goes missing when tracking says it has been delivered I know it is probably Fed Ex and sure enough, right every time!! The final straw was a missing Christmas gift.

Even though I'm sure it will be replaced by Amazon, it still won't arrive by Christmas.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never getting my packages that go through spokane fed ex. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments