Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how to track it.Online Fed Ex tracking stated that the package would be delivered by end of business day on Friday 09/23/16.

As the tenants of my building (102 families) have had very bad experience with Fed Ex either not delivering our packages, leaving them in the building lobby, stating no one is home when there is, stating they gave the package to a non-existing doorman (we dont have one), leaving the package in the basement (its locked and no tenant has the key for it) or stating they left it at the door, which is basically the sidewalk stoop outside the gate of the building or stating they delivered it when they have not; I spent Friday calling Fed Ex to ensure that they had my package, 11am, 2pm, 4pm by 6pm I called and was told they didnt have my package because it was at Dell in Tenesee. I called Dell, they called Fed Ex twice and they found the package and updated their system to say it would be delivered Saturday, 09/24/16. Called Fed Ex on Saturday and told it was out on the truck for delivery both time i called then at 7pm checked online to find message stating there was a "delivery exception" because either "customer not available or business was closed and would try again on next business day" Called again and told they attempted to deliver it at 6:46pm and the date of commitment for delivery was 09/28/16 not the next business day as their system stated. Asked where I could pick up the package and told it was at the Elmhurst location which is about 15 miles away from my home but that their commitment date was for the 09/28/16.

Asked for a supervisor and she said the delivery would be 09/27/16 because they don't work on Mondays. Called Dell and the commitment Fed Ex had given them was for the 09/23/16.

This isnt the first incident with Fed Ex and this location. We never recive our packages timely and safely.

We have two elevators but most buildings in the area do not so the drivers refuse to even stop and attempt to deliver to our doors which is why we are on top of packages which companies deliver to us using Fed Ex, 80% is not more of the areas resident have to go about 8 miles to personally pick up their packages at another county because that is where they are taken rather than to the Fed Ex office less than 2 miles away from the area.And, I am at the point of filing a suit against them due to discrimination because this is a minority families area of mixed races and we all seem to be getting the short end of the stick from Fed Ex delivery and their customer services.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service at Fedex was i don t like it att all very desatisfied, complaints team and untimely customer dispute response Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1223291

Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeet Flag on the play.Uncessary use of a "card"

Single Mommy Card

Special Needs Mommy

*Race Card

Vet Card

No one is discriminating against you.

Get over it. No one is going to run all over a building to deliver your package.

Find a better way to get it.Do you have a job, see if can be delivered there or another place that features a human that can get it for you.