I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how to track it.Online Fed Ex tracking stated that the package would be delivered by end of business day on Friday 09/23/16.
As the tenants of my building (102 families) have had very bad experience with Fed Ex either not delivering our packages, leaving them in the building lobby, stating no one is home when there is, stating they gave the package to a non-existing doorman (we dont have one), leaving the package in the basement (its locked and no tenant has the key for it) or stating they left it at the door, which is basically the sidewalk stoop outside the gate of the building or stating they delivered it when they have not; I spent Friday calling Fed Ex to ensure that they had my package, 11am, 2pm, 4pm by 6pm I called and was told they didnt have my package because it was at Dell in Tenesee. I called Dell, they called Fed Ex twice and they found the package and updated their system to say it would be delivered Saturday, 09/24/16. Called Fed Ex on Saturday and told it was out on the truck for delivery both time i called then at 7pm checked online to find message stating there was a "delivery exception" because either "customer not available or business was closed and would try again on next business day" Called again and told they attempted to deliver it at 6:46pm and the date of commitment for delivery was 09/28/16 not the next business day as their system stated. Asked where I could pick up the package and told it was at the Elmhurst location which is about 15 miles away from my home but that their commitment date was for the 09/28/16.
Asked for a supervisor and she said the delivery would be 09/27/16 because they don't work on Mondays. Called Dell and the commitment Fed Ex had given them was for the 09/23/16.
This isnt the first incident with Fed Ex and this location. We never recive our packages timely and safely.
We have two elevators but most buildings in the area do not so the drivers refuse to even stop and attempt to deliver to our doors which is why we are on top of packages which companies deliver to us using Fed Ex, 80% is not more of the areas resident have to go about 8 miles to personally pick up their packages at another county because that is where they are taken rather than to the Fed Ex office less than 2 miles away from the area.And, I am at the point of filing a suit against them due to discrimination because this is a minority families area of mixed races and we all seem to be getting the short end of the stick from Fed Ex delivery and their customer services.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I don t like it att all very desatisfied
- Complaints team
- Untimely customer dispute response
You May Also Like
- "I shipped a large painting from the SF Bay Area to Kentucky. The painting was wrapped several times in 1 inch bubble wrap and then also wrapped in corregation..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "I placed an on 9/13 and signed up for Walmart's 2 day shipping pass to try free for 30 days. When I ordered the items that totaled under $50, the..."
- "I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling. However, a month later they billed me..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."