I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how to track it.Online Fed Ex tracking stated that the package would be delivered by end of business day on Friday 09/23/16.
As the tenants of my building (102 families) have had very bad experience with Fed Ex either not delivering our packages, leaving them in the building lobby, stating no one is home when there is, stating they gave the package to a non-existing doorman (we dont have one), leaving the package in the basement (its locked and no tenant has the key for it) or stating they left it at the door, which is basically the sidewalk stoop outside the gate of the building or stating they delivered it when they have not; I spent Friday calling Fed Ex to ensure that they had my package, 11am, 2pm, 4pm by 6pm I called and was told they didnt have my package because it was at Dell in Tenesee. I called Dell, they called Fed Ex twice and they found the package and updated their system to say it would be delivered Saturday, 09/24/16. Called Fed Ex on Saturday and told it was out on the truck for delivery both time i called then at 7pm checked online to find message stating there was a "delivery exception" because either "customer not available or business was closed and would try again on next business day" Called again and told they attempted to deliver it at 6:46pm and the date of commitment for delivery was 09/28/16 not the next business day as their system stated. Asked where I could pick up the package and told it was at the Elmhurst location which is about 15 miles away from my home but that their commitment date was for the 09/28/16.
Asked for a supervisor and she said the delivery would be 09/27/16 because they don't work on Mondays. Called Dell and the commitment Fed Ex had given them was for the 09/23/16.
This isnt the first incident with Fed Ex and this location. We never recive our packages timely and safely.
We have two elevators but most buildings in the area do not so the drivers refuse to even stop and attempt to deliver to our doors which is why we are on top of packages which companies deliver to us using Fed Ex, 80% is not more of the areas resident have to go about 8 miles to personally pick up their packages at another county because that is where they are taken rather than to the Fed Ex office less than 2 miles away from the area.And, I am at the point of filing a suit against them due to discrimination because this is a minority families area of mixed races and we all seem to be getting the short end of the stick from Fed Ex delivery and their customer services.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I don t like it att all very desatisfied
- Complaints team
- Untimely customer dispute response
You May Also Like
- "So I order from Fitbit on June 2nd and paid an extra $25.95 to have the one day shipping so I would receive my package on June 3rd. So yesterday..."
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "I have now been waiting six days for an "overnight" FedEx shipment of an engagement ring that shipped on Thursday March 5th. So I get that there was snow in..."
- "I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling. However, a month later they billed me..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "My one day shipping from amazon was delivered by Lasership. I never had a delivery from them before and hopefully never again. I have attached a video which captures two..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."