Ordered a very important item that was shipped via...who else...FedEx.

Waited over a week with no package, called shipper who stated it was shipped out 2 days after it was ordered. So I got the tracking #, and it was said to be delivered several days after order, and was stated to have been left at my front door at 4:30pm.... I was home at 4:30 that day and no knock...no doorbell ring.... and of course, no package.

Last Friday I ordered an item from Amazon, and paid extra for 1-day shipping. So it's Saturday, and I stayed home "All Day" to wait for the package to arrive. I then check the Tracking #" again and it has the item as Attempted to deliver".....When? I was home, checking the door 2-3 times an hour for a Non-existent FedEx person.

At 8:30 that night I call customer service to ask about my package, and the young guy on the phone told me 2-3 different stories, which all made no sense. He told me the driver can make a decision on if he wants to deliver package that day or not (even thoh I paid extra for overnight) he then told me the driver was scared to deliver package...WHAT?? First off, I live in a decent neighborhood, so I asked what he meant and he just stuttered to find another story to tell me. I finally give up talking to him and his non-sense and ask to be escalated.

I then spoke to a lady to explain not only explain issue with non delivered package # 2, but also the first missing package, she then confirms it was the same driver to deliver both packages. "Who is this shady FedEx delivery person???" She said she'd open up a file for investigation, but I know all that means is I'll never see any of my packages I had delivered and I just waisted lots of $$$ on items I trusted them to deliver to me. All I want to know is, how can a shipping company who's only job is to ship packages to trusting customers "not ship the package" and how can they just get away with saying it was delivered but it wasn't? I'm not one to write reviews...ever...

But after seeing all thousands of upset FedEx customers going through the same thing, I just had to tell my nightmarish story with FedEx.Let's all say a prayer for our lost packages, because we'll never see them again.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments