I had equipment repair parts needed for my business to operate shipped last week and Fed X tracking number 772328849995 said it was to be delivered on Saturday, no signature required.

I had it shipped to a friends house / shop in the country for security from theft from my doorstep. He receives packages every day without being there. His Shop is always unlocked and accessible.

I scheduled a Monday weld job with my welder for this needed repair.

Fed X did not drop package because they said the business was closed?

This place has packages delivered every day with no one there and this particular shipment had no signature requirement?

They rescheduled the shipment for Wednesday? I called Fed X numerous times and I once asked them why Wednesday and not Tuesday?

He said because of Monday holiday, Monday delivery's were being made on Tuesday? OK, so why are Saturday's being made on Wednesday?

I desperately needed this part to conduct my business. I decided to take the day off Wednesday and hang out at the shop until my package arrived.

After waiting over 8 hours, I received a Fed X message saying that my delivery was rescheduled for Thursday! WTF?

I now need to wait until next week for the welder to fabricate my shipped part. I just lost a whole week of income!

My friend was in his house today when the package delivered. The driver was placing package down when he was asked why that couldn't have been done on Saturday?

He said he had no idea. He said if he was the driver on Saturday, he would have delivered.

I paid a premium for a fast delivery and end up getting it 5 days late. I filed a complaint yesterday and I am still waiting for my return phone call!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.