Fedex - Federal Express Corporation Did Not Deliver My Package To Me Properly...

I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not know that anybody could sign for it.

Sadly, somebody else signed it in which I was Not aware of and Never Received The Blackberry.

Yes, I did contact Federal Express's Corporate Office to find out what to do and/or to see if they could go through their insurance to give me some kind of reimbursement and that Served No Purpose since they were Unwilling To Take Care Of My Loss.

Furthermore, I did sue them in small claims court and lost because their representative stated that there were supposedly three ways that my item could be delivered to ME and once again, I NEVER received my blackberry.

In any case, this *** corporation obviously does NOT care about their customers since I am still without my Blackberry and whoever it got delivered to certainly was NOT me!

I am therefore Not Totally Happy with Federal Express's Policy, nor how they did NOT take care of me as their Customer!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor customer service
    • Excuses
    • How they brought in their policies which were never revealed
    • How they refused to work it out without going to court
    • Non product service at resolving my loss

Reason of review:
I never received my blackberry and was Never compensated either!
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Fedex Shipping
Review category
review #688685 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fedex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.