FEDERAL EXPRESS- "HELLO FEDERAL" - ***!

My shipper sent my package to wrong address- no problem- I wrote FEDERAL EXPRESS, Gave them a -20 HOUR ADVANCE NOTICE- to change the address- FED EX still delivered to the wrong address- I NEVER GOT MY PACKAGE- jUST an email that said- I WAS NOT HOME FOR DELIVERY !!

I SENT 8 EMAILS AND MADE 2 PHONE TO FED EX- DEMANDING THAT THE PACKAGE BE DELIVERED- it fell on DEAF EARS!

Not one person from FED EX CALLED ME- To help expedite the package- I needed the package for a - next day event- ALL PLANS, NOW CANCELLED, THANKS TO FEDERAL EXPRESS!!

I have no animous towards- FED EX DRIVERS- It is their feeble support system- they didn't read my email to correct the address and they don't have CONTACT WITH THEIR DRIVERS- IN THE FIELD!!

Everytime- in the future - when I MAKE A PURCHASE- FED EX SHALL NOT BE MY SHIPPER OF CHOICE!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

catty
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #253038

it doesn't matter how many e-mails you send, you are not the shipper.they cannot change the ship to address on your say so.

has to come from the shipper of the package.you should have contacted them right away, somehow you found out they had the wrong address.

if it had gone through the proper channels you would have had it on time.do not blame them for this.