Ordered a Mr.Christmas carousel for my wife for Christmas on December 16 through Amazon.

Federal Express said it would be delivered via standard shipping between December 19-23 so I wasn't worried at first. Tracking information available on-line from Fed Ex said my package was picked up by Fed Ex from the shipper on December 17 in Kentucky. From December 17-22, the Fed Ex website showed that my "estimated arrival date" in Washington state was December 23. No other information was updated or provided by Fed Ex from Dec.

17 through Dec. 22. Then, on the afternoon of Dec. 22, Fed Ex suddenly removed the Dec.

23 "estimated arrival date" on its website and replaced it with "N/A." When I called Fed Ex customer service on the phone, the representative was a joke. The first thing he asked me was what steps I had taken to contact the shipper "to see if the shipper, for some reason, had taken back the package after Fed Ex had picked it up and scanned it into the Fed Ex system"!! In other words, the Fed Ex representative immediately tried to suggest that the shipper was somehow to blame even though the rep knew that Fed Ex had picked up and scanned the package. Moreover, the rep expected me to begin the process of trying to find out what happened to the package.

As of now, I have a trace number that Fed Ex gave me and I'm waiting for Fed Ex to call me back with information. At this point, it is Christmas Eve and I can see that Fed Ex had ruined my wife's Christmas; she will not be getting her gift from me until sometime after Christmas.

I will never use Fed Ex again if I can help it.Mike in Fall City, Washington.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments