Boron, California

We have had ongoing problems with Fed Ex.Several years of frustration with this company.

Our delivery guy lies about contacting us ,lies about the road conditions,lies about where he leaves the packages and is one of the most unproffessional people we have ever had to deal with. The stories he tells his supervisor to keep himself out of trouble are nothing but lies also. I finally went over both of thier heads to the depot manager and told him what was going on only after dealing with this guy for a week and checking the tracking info through my email. Only then did I realize that the situation was worse than I thought at first.

Through the tracking info I noticed he had the package for 4 day's before he contacted us the first time. He kept marking down different reasons on the computer to show he was unable to deliver. It took him 6 day's from the time he got our package to deliver it. I finally confronted him about it and he threatened me so I was left with no other choice but to report him.

We have been telling everyone not to use Federal Express for shipping if at all possible. The only way they will clean up their employees and their behavior is to take away their paycheck. We have had similar problems with them for years but this was the last straw. I have emailed or contacted all of the businesses I can think of and told them to not ship anymore packages through Federal Express.

Will continue to do so and am notifying the Better Business Bureau.Consumers Beware!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments