I was waiting at home all day to receive my package and didn't receive anything!Called them up to find out what happened and they tell me that the driver rang the bell but no one answered, which is *** seeing as two other family members were at home with me!

Didn't get an apology or a refund on the next day shipping I paid for which I did not get and now have to wait until the easter bank holidays have finished to receive my package! Worst Delivery Company!

And I thought City Link were bad!Fedex just take the cake!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Daughter on holiday in England Given present of a clock wants to send to USA.When driver calls will he bring packaging "Oh Yes" Driver calls No packaging Tells us realy does not want our sort of work, only multy company work.We are to package ourselves.10 minutes pass phone from Fedex yes they do packaging will collect next day.

10 minutes later phone call no they don't do packaging will not collect next day unless we agree to package ourselves. Agree. No one calls to collect next day. Call Fedex very sorry will call next day.

Driver calls gives me two forms and goes away for 30minutes while I fill in form. Package goes. Next day phone call I must fill in a Clock work sheet they will send via email. Receive a WATCH work sheet EMAIL BACK POINTING OUT MISTAKE NO ONE REPLIES.

Phone Customer Service told that's ok they don't do Clock work sheet. Fill in watch work sheet email to Fedex. Receive Email day later attached with a CLOCK WORK telling me to fill in CLOCk work sheet.

0ne week has gone and package still at their Depot.This is the No 1 delivery company in the world.I guess China will be to scared to ever challenge them.Werner Bols Crediton Devon

I was home all day waiting for my package and no one came, when I called to check on my package I was told somebody came and rang the bell and no one answered. Crappy drivers , I found the Doortag thrown on the floor of the lobby of the building with other door tags for other apts in the building. FEDEX is a rip off