Ordered a package from wirefly Fedex puts estimated as next day since Im so close.So I call off work to wait for my package and they decide to change the delivery day to the next day.

This is the second time they did this *** to me. They decided to ship to hagerstown and leave it there for a day and then ship it out. I check the map they have on their website and it lists it as one day. The funny thing is when I mailed something to the same location with the same method it actually took one day.

Why estimate one day when you end up changing it anyways. At least I wouldnt have wasted a dayoff if they had it posted correctly. Even the maps on their site say it takes one day. If it was a natural disaster or something of that sort I would understand but they just decide to leave it in the warehouse for a while before they decide to start going again.

Another time a check was suppose to be delivered to me but the *** driver delivered it somewhere else. Ended up making me wait even more to have the company stop the check and reissue.

Why couldnt companies use UPS instead. They always been reliable for me.

Never lost any of my packages. Dates are always correct.

Never will I order from a company that only gives me fedex as my only choice for delivery.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments