ordered something that was delivered by fedex; we weren't home; the pkg required signature; the driver wrote down the main office's address and indicated we can pick it up after 5pm.I called that office they told us we would have to wait 24 hrs and that they would send it to a local fedex office to hold.

I got a call from the local fedex office saying they have the pkg, I sent my husband to get it, gave him my id to bring along; the local office refused to let him pick up the pkg, wanted me to go there or call the 800 number and have the 800 number's operator give them the go-ahead; I called the 800 number, the guy spent like 15 min on the phone, not knowing what to do, then finally said he would call the local office, then got back to me and said they local office is closed...but my husband is still at the local office...WTF?!!

talk about miscommunication and failed coordination...my husband's id has the same exact address as mine, why couldn't he pick it up?these ppl are so dumb, they can't use their brain to work...have to follow their company's *** policies...I HATE FEDEX!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments