Tracking Tool

I had an Overnight night package sent from California on 06/29/15 to Florida for delivery on 06/30. Package arrives at the Memphis Hub on Monday night 06/29. Like hundreds of other FedEx victims my package stays at the Memphis hub for 4 days.

Incompetent customer service management knowingly lies and misleads clients. Records clearly show the airport interruption on Monday 06/29 due to thunderstorms was minimal, less than one hour delays. Four days later FedEx still cant tell me when I will get my package.

The total disregard for competent customer service is abhorrent. The parking of hundreds or more packages in Memphis for four days is bad enough, but the lies, misleading statements, and attitude from FedEx CSRs to major customers makes it so much worse.

Paging Fred Smith ....

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex overnight shipping at FedEx was no accountability or follow-up, lack of resolution and delivery practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments